Model NO.: NSW-J41PFA
Material: Carbon Steel
Sealing Form: Bellows Globe Valve
Application: Lining Fluorine Valve, Bellows Globe Valve
Medium: Corrosion Medium
Specification: CE, ISO9001, SGS, TS
HS Code: 8481804090
Structure: Through Way Globe Valve
Stem Thread Position: Outside Screw Stem Globe Valve
Standard: GB, ANSI
Origin: Wenzhou, China
Design and Manufacture Standard: ASME B16.34, HG/T 3704
Face-to-face Dimension: ASME B16.10, GB/T 12221
Flange Standard: ASME B 16.5, GB/T 9119, DIN, JIS
Inspection and Testing: API 598, GB/T 13927
Body Material: WCB, ASTM A395, CF8, CF8M
Lining Material: PTFE, PFA, PO, FEP
Nominal Diameter: 1/2"-14"(DN15~DN350)
Pressure Range: Class150, PN10, PN16
Operation Method: Manual, Worn gear, Electric, Pneumatic actuator
1. Globe valve refers to the valve with disc drove by stem along the central axis, make lifting movement, is a common block valve, used to connect or throttle medium.
2. There are different types of globe valve, including through-way type J41 which is the most popular one, angle type J44 which can be installed in the corner of the pipeline system, and Y-type J45 which has smallest flow resistance.
3. Compared to lined gate valve, lined globe valve has relatively simple structure so that manufacture and maintenance are easier.
4. Valve disc route is short so can have quick open and close.
5. It can sustain any corrosive medium in addition to the? ? Molten alkali metals and fluorine elements? ? . It is ideal products used in chlor-alkali, industrial in organic chemicals, metal and mining, nitrogen and phosphatic fertilizers, petroleum refining, pharmaceutical etc.
6. Lining material: PFA, FEP, GXPO etc.
7. Operation methods: Manual, worm gear, electric, pneumatic and hydraulic actuator.
8. Youfumi lined globe valves are available as per the needs of applications in additional sizes and other than standard materials.
1. Body/bonnet: WCB/CF8/CF8M/CF3/CF3M
2. Located clamp/Gland: WCB/CF8/CF8M/CF3/CF3M
3. Stem: 2Cr13; SS304; SS410
4. Lining material/Seat: FEP; PFA; GXPO
5. Stem nut: Copper
6. Handwheel: QT400-15
7. Bolt: A193 B7; A320 B8
8. Nut: A194 2H; A194 8
Related Industry Knowledge
- Plug Valve Basic Information
- Working principle of plug valve
- Classification and characteristics of Plug valve
- The advantages of plug valve
- Precautions for Plug Valves
- What is butterfly valve
- Butterfly Valve Working principle
- Butterfly Valve Functional Use
- Butterfly Valve Selection Rules
- Development History of Butterfly valve
- Underground Buried Extension Long Stem Fully We...
- API 6D Full Bore Forged Steel Trunnion Ball Valves
- Forged Steel Ball Valve
- Forged Steel Lf2 Soft Seated Cryogenic Floating...
- 2PC Stainless Steel Floating Ball Valve
- Slurry Manual Pneumatic/Electric Knife Gate Valve
- API Bellow Sealed Gate Valve
- Forged Steel API 6D Double Block and Bleed Ball...
- API Side Entry Trunnion Ball Valve
- Slurry Knife Gate Valve with Bevel Gear Pneumat...