Butterfly valve is also called flap valve, is a simple structure of the regulating valve, can be used for low-voltage pipe medium switch control of the butterfly valve refers to the closure (disc or butterfly plate) for the disc, around the valve shaft rotation to reach the opening and closing of a valve.
Valves can be used to control the flow of various types of fluids, such as air, water, steam, various corrosive mediums, mud, oil, liquid metals and radioactive media. The main function of cutting and throttling is in the pipeline. Butterfly valve headstock is a disc-shaped butterfly plate, in the body around its own axis rotation, so as to achieve the purpose of opening or adjusting.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Plug Valve Basic Information
- Working principle of plug valve
- Classification and characteristics of Plug valve
- The advantages of plug valve
- Precautions for Plug Valves
- Butterfly Valve Working principle
- Butterfly Valve Functional Use
- Butterfly Valve Selection Rules
- Development History of Butterfly valve
- Electric Regulating butterfly valve
- 800LB to 1,500LB Forged Steel Globe Valves with...
- API Wcb Flanged Globe Valve
- Cast Carbon Steel A216 Wcb Full Jackted Sleeved...
- API 6D Full Open Swing Check Valve
- Cast Steel Flanged End Globe Valve