Model NO.: NSW PISTON CHECK VALVE
Connection Form: Sw or NPT
Pressure: Ordinary Temperature
Sealing Form: Metal Seat
Size: 1/4" to 2"
Working Pressure: 150lb to 2500lb
Check Valve Type: Swing Check Valve and Lift Check Valve
Transport Package: plywood case
Material: Forged Steel
Flow Direction: Unidirection
Application: Industrial Usage, Water Industrial Usage
Body Material: Forged Carbon Steel,Alloy Steel,Stainles Steel
Ending Type: Threaded or Socket Welded
HS Code: 8481300000
1) Design and manufacture: API602, BS5352
2) Test and inspection: API598
3) Socket weld end (SW): ANSI B16.11
4) Screwed end (NPT): ANSI B1.20.1
1) Size: 1/4" to 2"
2) Class: 150LB to 2500LB
3) Type: Forged Steel gate valves, ball valves, globe valves, swing check valves, lift check valve etc. Bolted bonnet, welded bonnet or pressure sealed bonnet, reducer bore or full bore, Screwed end (NPT) or Socket Welded end.
4) Material: CARBON STEEL, STAINLESS STEEL, ALLOY STEEL, DUPLEX STAINLESS STEEL SUCH AS A105, LF2, F304, F316, F304L, F316L, F11, F22, F51,F53, F5, F9, MONEL, ALLOY 20 etc.
|SIZE||1/4" to 2"|
|class||150LB to 2500LB|
|Material||forged carbon steel,stainless steel,alloy steel|
All our products are designed and manufactured strictly in conformity with the standard of API, ANSI, AWWA, JIS, BS and DIN, etc. Most of our manufacturers have obtained ISO 9001, API 6D, TUV and CE certificates to ensure the quality stability of the products. We provide EN10204-3.1B. Mill Test Certificate for all our supplied products.
Our products range covers all kinds of ball valves, gate valves, globe valves, check valves, butterfly valves, plug valves, safety relief valves, bellow sealed valves, diaphragm valves, steam traps, knife gate valves, strainers, quick couplings, all types of flanges, pipe fittings, bolts&nuts&gaskets, steel plates, tubing and casing, line pipes and other pipeline equipment & components, with the materials of carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, grey iron, ductile iron, brass and bronze. Our products are utilized widely in oil, gas, hydraulic, refining chemicals, petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, food industries, fire-safe systems, marine systems and power stations, etc.
|Material||carbon steel,alloy steel,stainless stee|
|Size||1/2" to 2"|
- The Polarization Trend Of Valve Industry
- What Is Ball Valve
- History Of The Ball Valve
- The Characteristics Of The Ball Valve
- The Advantages Of The Ball Valve
- Classification Of Ball Valves
- Precautions For Ball Valves
- Classification Characteristics Of Ball Valve
- Applicable Occasions Of Ball Valve
- Use Of Ball Valve Operation
- Stainless Steel Forged Trunnion Ball Valve
- Top Ten Application Areas Of Valves
- HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018
- Welcome To Visit Our Booth At CANTON FAIR
- 4000 Pcs Butterfly Valves And Check Valves Prod...