(1) It is necessary to find out that the ball valve upstream and downstream piping has been removed from the pressure before disassembly and decomposition operation.
(2) Non-metallic parts should be removed from the cleaning agent immediately after cleaning, not for a long time immersion.
(3) The bolts on the flange must be tightened symmetrically, gradually and evenly when assembling.
(4) Cleaning agent should be with the ball valve rubber parts, plastic parts, metal parts and working medium (such as gas) are compatible. When working medium is gas, the metal parts can be cleaned by gasoline (gb484-89). Non-metallic parts are cleaned with purified water or alcohol.
(5) Every single ball valve part which is decomposed can be washed by dipping method. The metal parts of the nonmetallic pieces that are not broken down can be scrubbed with a clean, finely-cleansed silk cloth impregnated with a cleaning agent (to prevent the fiber from falling off and sticking to the parts). Cleaning must remove all adhesion on the wall of grease, dirt, plastic, dust and so on.
(6) Ball valve decomposition and assembly must be careful to prevent damage to the parts of the sealing surface, especially non-metallic parts, take out O-ring timely use of special tools.
(7) After cleaning to be washed after the evaporation of the wall cleaning agent (can be used in the silk cloth cleaning detergent) assembly, but not for a long time, otherwise it will rust, dust pollution.
(8) The new parts should be cleaned before assembling.
(9) Lubrication with lubricating grease. Grease should be compatible with ball valve metal materials, rubber parts, plastic parts and working medium. When working medium is gas, it can be used for example special 221 lubricating grease. A thin layer of grease is coated on the surface of the seal installation groove, a thin layer of grease is coated on the rubber seal, and a thin layer of grease is coated on the sealing surface of the valve stem and the friction surface.
(10) The assembly should not allow metal debris, fiber, grease (excluding the use of the specified) dust and other impurities, foreign bodies, such as pollution, adhesion or stay on the surface of the parts or into the cavity.
- The Polarization Trend Of Valve Industry
- What Is Ball Valve
- History Of The Ball Valve
- The Characteristics Of The Ball Valve
- The Advantages Of The Ball Valve
- Classification Of Ball Valves
- Classification Characteristics Of Ball Valve
- Applicable Occasions Of Ball Valve
- Use Of Ball Valve Operation
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Ball Valve
- Soft Seated Plug Valve
- China Valve Industry Analysis-1
- China Valve Industry Analysis-2
- China Valve Industry Analysis-3
- The Special Alloy Gate Valve Products Produced ...
- Globe valve